Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Emma, you are so cute!

Nicholas and I were out shopping today. The one place I cannot avoid is Target. I love that store! I had a few things I needed and then I remembered that Emma needed a few more t's for summer. Well, I come across the clearance rack and there is ONE Hannah Montana cute shirt in here size, so I snatch it up. I was thinking to myself that she would be so excited about the shirt. Well, she was excited....and LOVED the shirt. Then she wanted to know how much it cost. I told her it was $8. The next thing I know...this is what I find.....


Emma said she took the money from her piggy bank and wanted to make sure we weren't going to die. How funny is that??? Really it all goes back to our Disney trip when she thought we weren't going to have enough money to get home. I guess our little sweetheart may just really know the value of the dollar.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

She is so funny! I'm glad you guys aren't going to die! :) At least she was willing to help you out! :) haha We love you guys!

Unknown said...

thanks for the laugh! what a funny girl - makes me miss you all even more! I love that she "disguised" it under Bullseye!

Oh and BTW - we finally saw the HM movie and it was corny but oh-so-cute and loved the music!! I have to admit that I teared up quite a bit during the Climb song. Addison said exasperatedly "geez! it's just a song!" I said "I know - but great message!!"

mom Tolmanb said...

We underestimate their hearts sometimes, huh? So cute.

wende said...

this all means that you're doing a good job! way to go mom! :)

and by the way, i'm glad you documented it because her wanting to pay for something w/o being asked, may never happen again! especially when she's a teenager! :)

cute cute cute. oh and by the way, target is my favorite store too. on bad days i just walk the isles. love that place.

OMA AND OPA said...

Finally got to the blogs! That is soooo cute, I just want to squeeze her little peaches! Tell her she can always come to Oma's and Opa's if she ever feels like you all are going to die. And she doesn't have to worry any more.