Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm still here

Yes, I am still alive. I have been working on my post for our DisneyWorld trip. It has obviously taken me longer than expected, seeing as how we've been back for a little over a month...I promise it's coming soon. But to keep you all coming back I thought I would post something recent.

This past Saturday we decided to go to the movies. Bill and Nicho went to Monsters vs. Aliens (and loved it). Nicho did a lot better than expected and said "I loved monsters!" Emma and I went to the long anticipated release of Hannah Montana: The Movie. And please don't tell anyone...but I actually really liked it. I think the part I loved the most was that I went to it with my baby girl. It was a fun mommy and daughter date. There is a song in the movie that I really liked and thought I would post the video for your viewing pleasure...hope it works...



For some reason it brought tears to my eyes. I think most of it was because Emma was sitting on my lap at that point of the movie, and I was so happy. I was really thinking to myself..."Get a grip woman! You are at a Hannah Montana movie and you are going to cry???" So I choked backed my tears and thankfully left it at that. I did wonder though, how many other mom's were doing the same thing....SURELY I have not been the only one! We had a great time and Emma did get up and dance to the "Hoedown Throwdown". Great dance and you will have to get on YouTube to learn the dance. I'm going to! heehee

object width="425" height="344">

8 comments:

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful mommy-daughter date! I do love that song! :) I can't believe we are going to be at Wicked on the same night! haha
BTW-I can't see your post writing. I had to highlight it. You might want to change the color!
Love you! ...and tell Dr. Bill thanks again for fixing Brenden's forehead! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting those videos that I heard so much about - heehee! Addison downloaded them to his zune and he said that he was sure enough gonna learn it! He even told his friend that they need to go see that movie - like tomorrow! No shame! Glad you posted SOMETHING and can't wait for the disney pics!!!! Love and miss you LOTS!

Unknown said...

BTW - LOVE the Climb song - you were right! Good message!

wende said...

i haven't given up on you silly woman! :) great post, i love those mommy/daughter days, hang on to them because they grow up FAST. too fast.

and if we're confessing things here, here's mine: i love high school musical. i double love zac ephron, he so dang cute.

OMA AND OPA said...

Great job Marci! Love checking the blogs to find new things my children and grandchildren are doing. Glad you all had a fun family outing at the movies. Love ya all!

OMA AND OPA said...

Looking forward to pictures of my grandchildren......you know who they are :-)

Unknown said...

uummm - hello?? Disney called. They want their pictures back since YOU aren't doing anything with them. HAHAHAHA!! just teasing!! although I am STILL looking forward to that DisneyWorld post(s)!! Just go to Costco and buy and laptop. Tell Bill I said it was OK. heehee!