Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Day!

Before I begin, I just want to thank those of you that read my last blog. I know that your prayers are helping. Again, thank you. They are going to need the Lord's strength in these next days, weeks, months, years.

Last week we got A LOT of snow. For us it was a lot anyway. In one day/night we got over 12 inches! (today we got another 4 inches). Anyway, the schools ended up doing a couple of 2 hour delays and one day school was cancelled. This was a very exciting day for the kids and I thought I would post a couple of pictures.






Before that snow last week, I was really hoping that we would get some good snow that the kids could go out and play in. But after a week, and it wasn't gone....and then getting this snow today...I am really really ready for SPRING!!!!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

LOVE the pictures!! Can you believe this snow? I agree with you - it was fun at first, but I am ready for it to be gone now. However, I'm glad that it did snow enough for the kids to have a blast in!
I'm ready for shorts and sandals too!! :) I'm imagining the warm sunshine...I can almost feel it!! :)
We love you!!

Kindall Klan said...

I'm the exact same way! I love it at first. For a very short while. VERY SHORT :) Then I get tired of all the yucky roads, wet clothes, snow being tracked into the house, etc. COME ON SPRING :)

wende said...

oh man! here in utah we have tons of that white stuff for the entire winter. i don't mind it though - covers up all the yard work that will need to be done in the spring. :)

mom Tolmanb said...

there is a thought about the yard work. Are we ever happy??? haha tired of snow, tired of yard work. Oh my, so sorry Heavenly Father. We really are thankful. It looks like the kids are really having a good time. Love ya Aunt Sherie

OMA AND OPA said...

Love the pics, kids look like they are having a great time. Sorry you Texas kids. BUT!! I hope it is gone by the time we get there! I am ready for the good weather. Love ya, mom/oma

Unknown said...

what's this??????? 2 posts in a matter of a week?? Is this Marci??

JK - love ya girl! The ONLY reason that I like snow is that it makes my yard look good!

Love the pics!! can't wait to see those kids!'
love ya

Unknown said...

cute background!!