Sunday, August 3, 2008

Emma loves her daddy!

Just something funny and sweet to share with you all....

Yesterday afternoon we were driving back from Aldi's (a little grocery store here) and we had brought along Emma's friend Cole (he lives next door). They are great friends and are looking forward to starting Kindergarten next week. Anyway, back to the story...They are in the back seat and were talking non-stop. I stopped at a light and was watching them in the rear view mirror. And this is Emma..."my daddy works at a hosipal (that's how she prounounces it). I have the best daddy ever!" And then, with the cutest look on her face, she says with a smile, "HE calls ME a PRINCESS!!!" I just thought that was the cutest thing ever! I just wish I would've had my camera with me so I could have caught the look on her face.

Just had to share that with you!

6 comments:

wende said...

that is so adorable! that means bill is doing a good job, every daughter should feel like a princess to their dad - i swear it's the root of every female insecurity! :) good for bill!

mom Tolmanb said...

ohhhhhhh, that's so sweet. thank heavens for princesses and loving daddies.

OMA AND OPA said...

love it!! Good job Bill and I am sooo proud of you Marci for 2 posts in that many days!!!! yay for you! (nicki)

mom and dad said...

Thanks Marci. How cute is that!!!
Bill is making points with your kids. Good daddy. Keep up the good work. Emma you are a sweetheart and a cutie princess. Love you guys, aunt RaeDean

OMA AND OPA said...

Kids say the cutest things!!! Love it!mom/oma

OMA AND OPA said...

Sorry for such a short comment. I haven't had much time to check out the blogs lately with the Fair over now, our weeds have taken over the yard and sooo much needed done. I didn't turn on the comp. for a week or so, and if I did, it was just to check some things real quick. Not even a chance to check email. Sorry! But we are still thinking of you all and wish you were here!! love, mom/oma