Friday, August 1, 2008

BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!


I just have to proclaim to the world that I have the BEST, MOST UNBELIEVABLE, CARING, SWEETEST, NEED I GO ON husband in the whole world!!!!! Not ONLY did he work 11am to 11pm...(that's 12 hours, folks,in an Emernacy Room) but he came home and changed clothes and then went to Borders and purchased us the 4th and (final???) copy of the "Twilight" Series. Yay!!!
I have trueley enjoyed Stephenie's quotes of the day and am looking forward to reading the book. I'm so tired now. I need to call Bill and find out where the heck he is!!!! (I have the BEST husband EVER!!!!)

I look forward to your coments on the final?? book. My love to you all!!!

6 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

I'm sure it's because you are such a good wife!! :) :) I have a couple of sons that work that hard and are so thoughtful. As a mom, we sure are thankful. Aunt Sherie

wende said...

you do have a great husband! i'm about half way through the book and have to say i'm a little irritated with the direction it's heading but i won't give up yet! :) good luck finding some time to read!

OMA AND OPA said...

good job Bill although I was jealous that you got it 2 hrs before me!! I am about 3/4 of the way through and I am impressed with it - can't wait to talk to you about it!!

Earl Family said...

Way to go Bill! That is awesome. I am so happy for you. Don't tell me what happens. I am going to get it read eventually!

mom and dad said...

Read the first book. It was ok. Good hubby Bill. Does Bill read them also or does he just have to work too long? Wish you lived closer so we could see you guys. Love Aunt RaeDean

Marci said...

Yes, Bill has read all the books, but has not started "Breaking Dawn" yet. I keep asking him when he is going to start so I can talk to him about it! I miss you too!