Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nicholas' Surgery Day

We just wanted to let everyone know that Nicholas' surgery today went off without a hitch. He had tubes put in (again) and his addenoids out. I meant to bring the camera, but since we had to be at the surgery center at 6:15am, I was still half asleep. He did great and didn't even cry, even when they took out his IV. We got home from the hospital about 6 hours ago, and from the moment we walked in the door he was walking, then soon running around. You would never have even thought he had surgery today.

Nicholas has something to say..... uyt4i46ou64u66666666666666666666666666666666666[]66666666666bbrzghcfzzgkghl

Our love to everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

glad things went well - I was going to call you but figured you had your hands full - sounds like I needn't have worried! what a cutie - give him a kiss for me!!

Cheri said...

I'm so glad everything went so well. Thanks for letting Emma spend the night and play with us! We love you guys!!

christy jensen said...

I didn't realize it was the 2nd time he'd had tubes. Hope he's feeling 100% soon!

OMA AND OPA said...

Love to Nicholas!!! You are such a trooper. Enjoy your new painted room. Can't wait to see the pictures. Love, oma

OMA AND OPA said...

Hey Marc, I am still waiting to hear about the Balloon class???? haha
love ya