Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love my new look!



I had a haircut/highlight appointment this past Thursday....and had a serious "bug" about doing something different with my hair. I was tired of normally just getting it trimmed...only to put it into a ponytail almost everyday. (Girls, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about) So, for those of you who have watched the CBS show "Big Brother" at all this season will know who Chelsea is. That is where my inspiration came from. Luckily the gal who does my hair watches it too, so she knew exactly what cut I was talking about. I did want it a little shorter than Chesea's though. Funny thing....I earned (yet again) $30 in free "product", so I opted for some moisturizing spray and a pair of sunglasses that I absolutely LOVE! I felt like a movie star. I was going to try and post the pic from the actual day that I had my hair done, but haven't gotten it yet, it's on a friends cell phone. Hopefully soon.
When Emma saw my new hair cut she said I looked beautiful and hoped that the next time I get it cut that I get it done the same way. She is so sweet! Bill is a "long hair" person, so he said it looked cute for short hair. I love it though! I feel like a new person. I didn't take a "before" picture, but just picture semi-long hair up in a pony tail. Our love to you all!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Way cute Marci!! New hair is the best. Neil is a short hair man. Weird, no? How did you earn $30 in free product???

Marci said...

Crystal, I've been going to my hair gal for around 8 years and every so often she offers this "book 3, get $30 free" thing so I just book my appt's and then change them as needed an then I get $30 in products or whatever she has, which lucky for me, she had sunglasses...which I am a sucker for sunglasses. It's a great promotion. I love your new do by the way!!!!

Marci said...

Oh, I forgot to say, I got the sunglasses for $10 and then got some Auquage moisturizing spray for $18...but since she did 3 colors on my hair, we called it even.

Kindall Klan said...

LOVE the hair, Marci! Ok, almost everyone I know is getting haircuts, and now you're giving ME the bug! grrrr..... ;) Aaron's not going to let me look at blogs anymore ;)

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE HAIR!! Plus I love that you have a new post - hahaha! Thanks for calling the other day - love ya so much!!

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Very cute hair! You've inspired me to go and get my hair done!

wende said...

super cute marci! mine is getting soooooo long, i know i'll be ready for a change, don't we all know that feeling of wearing a pony way too often? i keep thinking maybe in the fall after the hot weather is over. it's just too nice to pull it back in a pony for the pool visits! i love that emma loves your do, she is too cute. i'm so glad you posted! it's so nice to see what's going on at your house!

christy jensen said...

Love the look! I wish Jeff was a short-haired man. I hope it's easier to take care of--

OMA AND OPA said...

Cute!!! can't wait to see you in person though. Love to Emma girl! miss you all. ,mom,oma

mom Tolmanb said...

You look very beautiful Marci. Want to see the sides and back. Next picture!! Oh, to be young again. :)