Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ok, Ok I give in!!!!!!


Alright.....since everyone else is doing it I guess I will too!!!! I do know that mom will be a happy camper. (I love you mom and miss you incredibly!!!) I think this is wonderful and I truely enjoy reading about everyone else's family, I thought that maybe you would like to hear about us.....you know, the ones that live far far away! I know very little about this blogging stuff, so don't expect too much! :-)
We have been enjoying the warm weather, although we are praying for rain. We have been keeping busy playing with the neighbor's, going to the zoo, playing on our new swing set, and eating lots of popsicles! Man it's HOT! Normally this time of year it is very very humid.....but NOT this year. We are just plain hot! Keeping the grass green seems futile, but we are trying. Tomorrow we will brave the heat and go to the zoo again. We just got a year pass, so we are trying to make the most of it. They also have an exciting "Oceans" exhibit that just opened a couple of weeks ago and Emma really enjoys "petting" the sharks. Pictures to follow......if I can figure out how. :-(
We miss all of you out there in Idaho (Paradise as dad calls it)....but if you ever want to venture back east, we will welcome you with open arms and show you a great time!
We love and miss you all........now comes the hard part....how do you add pictures?????????? :-)
(Thanks to Crystal and Kyle, this picture has been made possible. Love ya!)

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hooray Marci! Glad you figured out the picture thing. If we ever find ourselves in IN, we will definitely stop by! :)

OMA AND OPA said...

Good Job, Marci!!!! You did make my day. Love the picture, now we expect more.
Have a great time at the Zoo and don't get eaten by the shark! or we will see no more pictures. :(
Love ya,

OMA AND OPA said...

Well, today the 13th is another one of the June birthdays. It is your grandpa Petersen's #87th. Sure wish he could have been around a little longer to see these wonderful grand & greatgrand children!

Kyle said...

Kyle here. Welcome to the club. This is just a fun way to see what everyone is up to and see how the kids are growing. Try a little video next. Love you guys!

Kindall Klan said...

Hi Marci!
What an adorable family--your kids are stinkin cute! :) It's so great to read about you, keep it coming :) Aunt Linda--you made me cry reading about gradpa's 87th.....don't know why, but it made me bawl..... thanks ;)

Earl Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Marci! I am happy you have joined the world of blogging. It was so fun reading about you and your cute little family. Keep them coming!

OMA AND OPA said...

I was just looking over the picture again here, and I think Nicholas looks a lot like Marci. Same smile same eyes. yup, and if I remember right, you were not talking very early either. :)