Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Children's Museum

Quick post. The kids and I went to The Children's Museum today. It's a good thing it didn't cost us anything (we have a membership), because it was soooo crowded. I figured that with this being a weekend that it would be busy, but I never could have imagined! There is a King Tut exhibit there right now until October so I think it was especially crowded.

Just to give you an idea, this is PART of what I was up against.

The kids and I just visited two of the floors and then a quick run through the Dinosphere. After only one hour, we were ready to go! I told the kids that since it was so busy it was very important that they stay by me. Emma was so cute...any time that I was out of her sight she would slightly start to panic yelling "mom! mommy!!" At least they listened to me this one time! :-)


7 comments:

Earl Family said...

Marci. I love reading your blog. But I have one problem...I can't. I am so sorry but for some reason with the brown background the words don't come through. Is this just my computer or is anyone else having this same problem? The pictures are darling!! I would love to be able to read the words to go along with them.

Earl Family said...

Yay! I can read it now! Thank you so much :)

mom Tolmanb said...

looks like a fun place to visit. I know what you mean with crowds. Its not fun.

christy jensen said...

YEAH! I can read it now! That was a serious load of people--you are very brave to go for it anyway.

Cheri said...

I LOVE that place! It does get crazy crowded sometimes, though! My kids love the Dinosphere! Those are cute pics!! Keep 'em coming! :)

OMA AND OPA said...

Hi, glad to finally get to the blogs. It has been a long time. I have had a busy summer I guess. Glad to see everyone having a good time though. Hugs to all! oma

Unknown said...

Cute pics!! Love those kiddos and miss you all! We may have to go there next time we're in Indy!