Tuesday, December 4, 2007

School Pictures 2007

Here are the kids school pictures. We just got them back yesterday. It totally turned out the opposite way I thought it would. Nicholas' teacher said that he didn't want to have his taken, so I thought it wouldn't be so good. But his turned out AWESOME! If you enlarge the picture you can kind of see "water" in his eyes, like he was wanting to cry. But, I couldn't be HAPPIER with them. His FIRST school pictures. Now Emma's on the otherhand....she totally has that "forced smile". I thought she would do so much better. But, I can't complain too much because last year she absolutely refused to have her picture taken. So this is better than nothing. Let me know what you think!
We love and miss all of you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me be the first to say SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO C U T E!!!!!!!!!!
Emma is like "cheeeeeeze. get this over with" ( thanks for being so brave Emma!! ) and Nicho is looking totally kissable!!!!
It makes me miss them so much! Give them a BIG kiss from Aunt Nicki!!!

OMA AND OPA said...

How cute are they???????? Too cute!!! That Emma!
She is always such a picture girl. Nicholas looks so happy. Unlike we hear him over the phone, haha
Loves and kisses to them,
Oma and Opa

Crystal said...

Cute pics!!! I'm so glad you said "enlarge the pic..." and not "blow up the pic...". Saying "blow up" was such a faux pas in design school. All the teachers wanted to make sure no students wanted to blow up anything :)

wende said...

marci, you have such cute kids, i cna't believe how big they are getting! it's not fair how fast time flies by! Nicki is right, Nicholas looks totally kissable, and could Emma look anything more like you? Like a little Hershey's minitature of her mama! So cute! Love ya!

mom and dad said...

Oh these are sooooo cute. It's so fun to keep up with you kids. Man all the kids are growing up so fast and we won't even by acquainted with them. They won't even know who Auntie RanDean is. Thanks so much for the pictures and letting us share. Love you much, Aunt RaeDean

mom Tolmanb said...

Can I say thank you so much for the cute picture of the kids in my christmas card. I absolutley love them. Aunt Sherie

OMA AND OPA said...

Marci, where are the Christmas Pictures!!?? Let's get going, see you in a couple of days, love ya, mom/oma